On Thu, Mar 11, 2004, Steffen Weinreich wrote:

> I have tried to update from the CVS repository, but I get a connection
> refused.

Fixed by restarting. The problem is that CVS pserverd crashes
from time to time and we've still no solution for this.

> Also the Access to https://rt.openpkg.org/ returns a Apache Proxy
> Error with "Connection refused".

We intentionally shutdown RT because it went crazy after a worm
bumped 18K mails into it. We're searching for a solution here, too.
Sorry for the bad service. In the meantime just post your issues to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] in case of any problems are questions.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com