On Wed, Apr 04, 2007, David M. Fetter wrote:
>Ah, ok.  That makes sense.

Ayup.  If you look at the coreutils.spec file, you will see
where these are removed before installation.  There should be
something in the list archives about this when I first pointed
out the problems with uname and hostname conflicts.

--
Bill

``Never blame a legislative body for not doing something.  When they do
nothing, that don't hurt anybody.  When they do something is when they
become dangerous.''
    Will Rogers
OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org