On Tue, May 08, 2007, David M. Fetter wrote:

> Are the man pages for the specific openpkg software online somewhere on
> the web site?  It would be nice if they were.  When we build our
> software currently the man pages all fail to properly build for some
> reason.  It's a low priority for us to resolve but it would be nice if
> the man pages for openpkg, openpkg-tools and the other packages that are
> specific to openpkg were online.  I can't seem to find them on the site
> if they are.

We currently don't have the manpages online.

In case someone wants to investigate on this: In order to display all
manpages of all packages, we would either need an OpenPKG instance with
all packages installed (which is not possible anyway) or at least have
all packages staying around in unpacked format (which we currently do
not have, too). Additionally one needs a man to html formatter and a
small wrapper CGI. I think there is rman which we use at FreeBSD.org...

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org