Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
On Sat, Dec 22, 2007, Andreas Schmidt wrote:

[...]
| apache: Syntax error on line 10 of /opt/svn/etc/apache/apache.conf:
Syntax error on line 5 of /opt/svn/etc/apache/apache.d/subversion.conf:
Cannot load /opt/svn/libexec/apache/mod_dav_svn.so into server:
/opt/svn/libexec/apache/mod_dav_svn.so: undefined symbol:
apr_thread_mutex_create

Ok, I've checked "apache" and "subversion" with "with_apache=yes" under
at least FreeBSD and I the module loads just fine into Apache. So, IMHO
your problems is platform specific to some extend...

This problem exists in latest subversion package when run at Solaris 10/SPARC
OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org