Sorry, I'm just inattentively looked in to config.log for first time...

This is the problem:

configure:2314: checking for C compiler default output file name
configure:2341: /openpkg/bin/cc -I/openpkg/RPM/TMP/freeradius-server-2.0.5/src/include -O2 -pipe -I/openpkg/include -I/openpkg/include -L/openpkg/lib conftest.c -llber -lssl -lcrypto >&5
/openpkg/bin/ld: cannot find -llber
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

I`m unable to build FreeRADIUS 2.0.5 under Solaris 10. Buld just stop with

checking for gcc... /openpkg/bin/cc
checking for C compiler default output file name...

Many other packages (apache, mysql, postgresql)compiled and worked without any
problems.

Any suggestions?

See the config.log file in the source tree top-level directory of
FreeRADIUS. There is the reason for the problem, usually some libraries
cannot be found or a compiler flag is not understood or something like
this.

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org