From: openpkg-users-ow...@openpkg.org
[mailto:openpkg-users-ow...@openpkg.org] On Behalf Of Olivier Fournier
Sent: Friday, 12 February 2010 12:15 AM
To: openpkg-users@openpkg.org
Subject: Re: Introducing OpenPKG 4.x

We are exactly in the same situation. Due to the lack of support and
problem handling appearing with OpenPKG-4, we are now intensively
looking for alternatives. We can not avoid waiting weeks and weeks for a

problem to be handled and (eventually) solved. Hopefully it will get
better in the future...
OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org

As of 26 March 2009 the Department of Natural Resources and Water/Environmental
Protection Agency integrated to form the Department of Environment and Resource
Management

Think B4U Print
1 ream of paper = 6% of a tree and 5.4kg CO2 in the atmosphere
3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org