Hi all!

We have now tagged and released OpenSAF 5.2.RC1 (release candidate 1), and we
are planning for a second release candidate within the next one or two weeks.
After the second release candidate (5.2.RC2) has been tagged, all branches in
the Mercurial repository will be under change control. This means that only
approved bug fixes may be pushed between 5.2.RC2 and the final 5.2 release.

Please go through the list of open tickets on the 5.2.RC2 milestone and try to
close as many of the tickets as possible before 5.2.RC2 is tagged:

https://sourceforge.net/p/opensaf/tickets/search/?q=status%3A%28accepted+assigned+unassigned+review%29+AND+_milestone%3A%285.2.FC+5.2.RC1+5.2.RC2%29&limit=100

Please also check if some documentation needs to be updated for any of the
enhancements you have implemented in the OpenSAF 5.2 release. The full list of
5.2 enhancement tickets can be listed using the following link:

https://sourceforge.net/p/opensaf/tickets/search/?q=status%3A%28accepted+review+fixed%29+AND+_milestone%3A%285.2.FC+5.2.RC1+5.2.RC2+5.2.0%29+AND+_type%3Aenhancement&limit=100

thanks,
Anders Widell