Hi,

I am getting a scenario where one of the sa-aware component instantiation
is failing due to component registration timer expired and with the below
error. And after that the component instantiation always fails because of
the same timer expiry issue.

Logs:
ER cannot unlink failed state file /var/run/opensaf/amf_failed_state: No
such file or directory
NO Reason: component registration timer expired

Can somebody let me know what might be the possible cause for this?

Thanks
Greg