"offline" one can generate pre-provisioning configuration by merging the
imm.xml and Appconfig-2N.xml using
the following command:
immxml-merge imm_old.xml Appconfig-2N.xml imm_final.xml

This way there is no need for the below commands that help in dynamic
addition of application in a running cluster.

/Neel.