On 04-Aug-16 5:55 PM, Nivrutti Kale wrote:
> Thanks Pravin..
> Is there any option to set it for all DNs?

There is no such option to do for all comps in single immcfg command
with comps dn.
However, if all comps are of same comptype and default value i.e
"saAmfCtDefCallbackTimeout" is changed in comptype then this default
value will be updated in the components belonging to this comptype
provided component has not configured attribute
saAmfCompCSISetCallbackTimeout. Please remember
saAmfCompCSISetCallbackTimeout if configured will override
saAmfCtDefCallbackTimeout.

Thanks,
Praveen