El vie, 22-04-2011 a las 10:54 +0200, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
escribió:
> Dear Juan,
> Just a silly question: is there also a free software implementation of
> the Spanish eID available, so that we can create OpenEID javacards and
> test them?

You can reach our OpenDNIe project
http://opendnie.cenatic.es

It's just an OpenSC fork (synchronized with OpenSC trunk)
with DNIe support.

We are working together with OpenSC team to include in OpenSC mainstream

http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/roadmap

About OpenEID... not sure. our driver is read-only. The card is provided
by the Spanish Police "as is" with no option to add/delete/modify any
data. Only spaniards can obtain such card

Juan Antonio