Hi

I have a problem with dxf files. I use SceneFileHandler::the().read to
load the files. But all it returns is an empty scene. I have tested
several files with the same result. They are quiet different. They
contain 2D as well as 3D information and also different element types.

An example file is available
http://www.graphix.de/dxfFile/vermasch_50.dxf
And also an screenshot how it should look like
http://www.graphix.de/dxfFile/dxfsurface.jpg
It is a 3D file and includes only LINE Elements.

I have also other files where the import is partly successful, means not
all of the elements are loaded, but some of them. So how far is the dxf
import implemented? Which elements are supported?
I'm grateful for all information.

Thanks
Sandra Helsper,
graphiX GmbH