Hello Victor,

On 2014-12-05 05:48, Victor Haefner wrote:
> I tried to run my application on a cluster and the slaves did not
> display the geometry with custom attributes and gave me this in console:
>
> WARNING: attributes given, but support not enabled, please compile with
> OSG_ENABLE_OGL_VERTEXT_ATTRIB_FUNCS=ON
>
> I tried to recompile the cluster server with
> -DOSG_ENABLE_OGL_VERTEXT_ATTRIB_FUNCS=ON without success, I will now
> recompile the client with that flag and then opensg.

IIRC that is a cmake flag of OpenSG's build system, so I don't think
it'll have an effect if you recompile your application code - this is
not a flag that is passed to the compiler to define a pre-processor
macro on the command line; unfortunately the syntax for setting cmake
variables on the command line looks exactly like it was.

> Any idea why it runs perfectly on the local application?

To me it sounds a bit like there are OpenSG builds compiled with
different options in the mix. Can you make sure all machines use
OpenSG builds compiled with the same options?

        Cheers,
                Carsten