Hello,

On 26.08.2015 09:32, Altenhofen, Christian wrote:
> I asked this question several times now:
> Why don't you just re-upload the old opensg.org website to another server and
> host it there?

- who is paying the bill?
- who is doing the work?
- who is qualified to do the work?
- who is maintaining the server?
- who is working on the content?

I would really be interested to get some feedback about who is working
and in what way with OpenSG as of today.

What do you think is the future of OpenSG?

Are there enough interested parties around to vivify OpenSG again?

Please speak up so that we can gain some measure of the relevance of OpenSG.

We, my company and I are using OpenSG in a commercial product line.
OpenSG is important for us, but we are lacking of man power and know how
to drive OpenSG substantially. We are once transitioned from 1.8 to 2.0
successfully and never looked back wistfully.

What I would like to see is some community exchange about problems that
the individuals have already solved, e.g. with respect to modern render
techniques, fancy materials etc. I did provide some examples to OpenSG
for problems that I have faced in my venture in 3D with OpenSG.

Best,
Johannes