Hello,

I would like to write my shader correctly with respect to Gamma correction.
After spending some time I see two possible routes for that.

1. Explicitly write the conversions into the shader code, e.g. after texture
fetch or before writing the fragment color.
2. Use the OpenGL extensions that provide support for the sRGB color space,
i.e. EXT_texture_sRGB and ARB_framebuffer_sRGB.

I would like to apply the second case because it simplifies the shader code and
is expected to provide more performance. Is this case supported by OpenSG and
if not could we add the missing parts into the framework?

Does anyone know in detail what have be to be done in order to support these
two extensions?

Best,
Johannes