Argh.

s/Jan/Feb/ Best regards,Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:54:12 +0000From: michaelwr...@yahoo.co.ukto:
opensim-...@lists.berlios.desubject: Re: [Opensim-dev] Proposal: Killing off
AvatarFactoryMy preference is that we modulariSe the whole avatar creation, its
much more flexible. Also on that subject I suggest we move the server side
avatar data from the user server to one of the other servers (most likely the
inventory server). I don't think it should be in the user server for a number
of reasons. But one reason we have came across is wanting to share a single
user server with multiple grids. I think the user server really should just be
account infomation.But anyway back onto the AvatarFactoryModule, yes if we
aren't going to modularise it then we should just move it all to
IAvatarService. No point in having the current half way solution.Also I think
the process should even a more general, start modularising the whole of the
CommsManager.But not sure anyone is going to be able to give a +1 or -1 on any