From: Michael Huntington <mellom...@gmail.com>
To: opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 1:44:04 PM
Subject: [Opensim-dev] Any OpenSim viewers being built from scratch?

I know this isn't a viewer related dev group... but...I was wondering if anyone
was building a viewer that wasn't so tied down to SecondLife? Basically a
viewer that has been built from the ground up with OpenSim in mind.

The viewers so far have been the biggest OpenSim eyesore for me... if anyone
knows of a viewer project targeted for OpenSim or knows someone interested in
starting that kind of project please let me know or forward my email to them.

Thanks!