First of all, sorry for the cross-post, just felt the 'users' (whatever that
means) should be aware of this as well:

I have now updated Prebuild from upstream. Please, try the latest rev out and
report to me if I have caused any breakage or regressions. Thank you to Kunnis
and JHurliman for back-porting the OpenSim fixes into Prebuild upstream.

This is the commit log entry for the update:

=== PREBUILD UPSTREAMS UPDATE : POTENTIAL BREAKAGE ===

* Applied upstreams changes to allow for auditing and debugging in our various
environments.
* This should, in theory, bring back 'multiple ref dirs'.
* Temporarily Removed xmlns because prebuild-1.7 schema does not allow for
multiple solutions per prebuild node (This will be a moot issue once the
Prebuild node is moved out of prebuild.xml)
* Autotools target: Various minor fixes
* MonoDevelop Target : No changes.
* Nant Target: Various minor fixes, support for net-3.5 and mono-2.0/3.5 targets
* Sharpdevelop targets: No changes.
* VS Targets: Refactored into using VSGenericTarget, and supports 2.0-3.5
* XCode Target: No changes.

--- Regressions and outstanding issues ---
* The Solution is assigned a random Guid - will lead to unnecessary reloads and
loss of user settings. [in Visual Studio, that is]

--- New features of Prebuild 2.0.4 ---
* (Better) support for Web, WinForms and Database Projects and build actions
* Conditional Framework Version compilation support (1.1, 2.0-3.5)
* ArrayList -> List<>, ICollection -> IList
  (this means Prebuild can generate 1.1 solutions, but can't itself be built
under 1.1 - how very meta)
* Added <?include file="sub_prebuild.xml" ?> preprocessor directive.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB