Hi all,

I tagged 0.6.4-release yesterday, it's basically based on the rev 8732. The
reason for the delay between the taggin ot the rc and this release tag is I've
been quite swamped recently, and also, I wanted to get some more feedback on
the rc before committing to it.

To access the 0.6.4-release, you checkout /tags/0.6.4-release (instead of
/trunk) but the preferred branch to checkout is is /branches/0.6.4-post-fixes
which will include all patches applied after the tag (think patches)

I have now gone thru the motions of my earlier light-weight release cycle
proposal, and it feels good and solid - a release cycle with a minimum of fuss.
I think we can do that for a while.

Again, if you want to help out in the work with the stable release cycle, you
can

1) Propose stable revs (Charles and OSGrid is doing an excellent job with this)
to me or any other core dev.

2) Propose good revs and patches to apply on the current post-fixes branch

3) use the post-fixes or rc, whichever is more current, and report back on
stability (to me or any other core dev)

4) Help us keep the wiki download section up to date with regards to what is
the current prefferred checkout path.

I know the release cycle is inofficially kind of my baby, but I have, like all
of the core devs, varying amounts of time to devote to this, so help is
appreciated, and the wiki is free for all to keep current.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB