Jason Fisher wrote:
> Hi everybody! I found a group project, and I can't get it set up.  Can
> anyone help me? I downloaded the SVN version, and have opensim 0.64 SVN.
> When it says "Apply the patch, it says it is incompatible. I tried
> opensim 0.64, 0.63, and even 0.62.  Can someone tell me what I'm doing
> wrong? Also, if their is a easier project, or a better one, PLEASE
> tell me!  (I used tortiseSVN on windows XP SP2)  Heres the project
> link:  Thanks!
> http://code.google.com/p/flotsam/wiki/XmlRpcGroups
The XmlRpcGroups from the flotsam project is already incorporated into
the OpenSim main SVN in
OpenSim/Region/OptionalModules/Avatar/XmlRpcGroups module.

To use the module, see the latest OpenSim.ini.example file {groups are
listed at the end} - a now slightly outdated version of this can be seen
here:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Groups

The patches that are posted to the flotsam project website at gcode are
generally work-in-progress patches used by those testing new
functionality, or bug resolutions prior to their submission to SVN.

For more information see:
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/opensim-users/2009-April/002051.html

Hope that helps,
--