PrimsATv -->  Number of active prims.   (Prims with scripts)
PrmAtvScr ---> Number of active Scripts in scene
ScrLPS1  --->  Number of script lines executing per second

FrmMSA (I think you meant FrmMS) ---> Number of milliseconds to
process a simulation frame.

Additionally, that is broken down into more specific counts with

AgtMS --> Agent Milliseconds (number of milliseconds to process agent stuff)
PhysMS ---> Number of milliseconds to process the physics frame
and OthrMS (Number of milliseconds to process other stuff..   like..
backing up data to the database, processing images, etc.)

Then, of course, we have OutPPS (Number of outgoing UDP Packets Per Second)
InPPS (Number of incoming UDP packets per second)
NoAckKB (data size of the packets that were sent with the reliable
flag set but never acked by the client)
PndDown -->   Pending Downloads from the Asset Server
PndUp--> Pending Uploads to the Asset Server

Also AgntUp means..   the number of updates going out to users per
second about Users in the sim. (Agent Updates Per Second)

The main reason for the abbreviations is so that it can be displayed
on the console reasonably.     It was adopted in the web interface,
sstats, later to fit properly on a 1024x768 resolution screen.  In
both cases stated above, if it was too long, the line feed would break
up the nicely formatted columns and make it difficult to read.

Regards

Teravus