What is "proposed" is actually already been discussed and well
underway. It's already runnable, too.

This is not about introducing the new servers, that has already
happened through Diva's and my work, it's about removing the old. I
only asked about removing the old servers, and I said documentation
on the new ones is underway.

What I would like to see is agreement _in principle_ on removing the
old cruft.

Melanie