There aren't really any products based on opensim yet.
Not even RealXtend, which (my apologies to the RealXtend folks) was never
all THAT popular to begin with.

Let me state this once and perfectly clearly for the laymen and Phd.s alike:

OpenSim is Alpha software. That software is a platform. It is nothing more,
nothing less. If you think a distribution needs to be made, leave off
authoring rants at our devs and go make it. Wiki's are made to be edited, so
go edit.

Rambling diatribes against profoundly productive developers are pointless
and embarrassing.

And FWIW modrex works quite well with recent revisions of opensim. Had you
put as much effort into testing and evaluation of these things as you did in
that rant, Mr. Malewski, you might be aware of this.

James Stallings
Aka Hiro Protagonist