Snowcrash Short wrote:
> I can see that I - or at least my license - has been the topic of
> discussion on the -core mailing list.
>
> I would like to point out, that I have submitted all my patches, advise
> and comments, both in mantis, the mailing list, the wiki and on the IRC
> channel, in the spirit of the contribution guidelines.
>
> Consequently my patches in mantis is released to the public under BSD
> Any comments on the wiki are under creative-commons Attribution-Share
> Alike 2.5, and any advise given on IRC is considered by me to be in the
> public domain.
>
> Whether or not, core will accept patches from me, would be of interest
> to me, since preparing the patches takes time, which I could spend more
> productively otherwise.

there WAS some concern/confusion about licensing issues  on -core and we've
settled that. your patches (submitted under the OpenSim BSD license as are all
other patches) will continue to be accepted on their technical merit --- again,
like we treat all other submitted patches. your case is not the first one and
certainly will not be the last one. we try to steer a straight course
IP/licensing wise and sometimes we need to discuss issues and implications
before reaching consensus (and, in true -core fashing, we sometimes do this in a
rather engaged manner, jumping at the chance of having a really good debate).

        cheers,
        DrS