d...@metaverseink.com wrote:
> Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
>> Does this mean that the region simulator will now need to be started under
>> ROBUST as well as whatever services replace U and M?  I didn't think that
>> this was the case - I don't remember seeing any code checkins for this.
>
> No. Not sure where you are reading that. The sentence you quoted
> referred to the R server, the one that runs all resource services. The
> simulators are obviously, different servers.

Oh I see - where I read "R" I was always thinking of the region simulator - in
fact, that's what I always assumed it stood for in that document until now
(even though that doesn't make sense when I even cursorily think about it).
Some other documents have referred to UGAIM+R in the past.

Could we make it clearer that the R here refers to the resource server and not
the simulator?

>> Also, what I was really getting at was whether database migration would be
>> automatic
>
> Yes, it's automatic.

Okay, thanks.

--