Hey michael this is the patch that was applied:

http://github.com/downloads/mcortez/opensim/GroupsBackport_20100408.zip

after this was applied I am no longer able to log into the region anymore,
the sim just crashes, I have reverted it is back to normal but this patch is
still in the post-fixes branch right now and is currently a break for OSgrid
regions anyway, I also double checked to make sure we have the most current
xmlrpc.php installed and we did, so I am not quite sure what went wrong on
this patch, perhaps the wrong one was applied?  It was posted in this
mantis:

let me know what you think or if there is anything more I can provide to you
for this.  Thanks

Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org