Greetings,

I'm a developer working on a research project that we are migrating from
Second Life to OpenSim.  We're currently exploring options and new features
that may be available in OpenSim that we did not have in Second Life.  One
of these items is the ability to add a custom assembly reference to be
available for scripts within the scripting engine (in C# mode).  I am very
unfamiliar with the mono/nant build process.  I searched for this question a
bit and couldn't find anything very related.  Could someone point me towards
which files I should be looking at to add an assembly reference?  Is this
even possible?  Also, apologies if this is the wrong list, I wasn't sure if
this was a user or developer question.

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you for your time,

-Jeremy Lothian