From: opensim-dev-boun...@lists.berlios.de
[mailto:opensim-dev-boun...@lists.berlios.de] On Behalf Of Mark Malewski
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 9:03 AM
To: opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de
Subject: Re: [Opensim-dev] GPL / BSD licensing dangers

Mike,

> Diva, your message as worded sounds to me like you
> would accept contributions so long as there were no
> GPL licensed code in the submission.

Not sure what you read (or misunderstood), or where you would have derived that
conclusion from, but from what I just read from Diva's previous post, it seems
to be that you're completely wrong in your assumption.  Where did you draw that
conclusion from?  I don't think Diva said ANYTHING like that in her post.