On ma, 2010-10-11 at 10:40 +0300, Toni Alatalo wrote:
> Now, out since last week, there is a new implemention for custom scene
> data storage in modrex. It has tables for entities, components and
> attributes and new messages for doing per-attribute synchronization etc.
> This is out in Taiga 0.2.0 rc1, but not implemented in Naali yet (I

Oh BTW a reason for doing that is that there was a need to store custom
runtime information about avatars (scenepresences) in entity-components
too, so neither the Adam's map in SceneObjectPart in the branch nor the
old rexfreedata thing (also for prims only) worked.

I guess OARs don't need to save runtime scenepresence info though :)

~Toni