Woah. I can't believe the amount of idiocracy still in existence. Someone
actually wants to patent *virtual spaces*? That's hilarious. Thank goodness no
one will actually look at somethig like that, unless the US falls under full
dictatorship officially. But like someone said in this list, "only in America"
:/

Also, I hope the people here who read this can stay away from Reaction Grid
from now on. Such people deserve nothing, and their grid or whatever they're
doing should be left to rot IMO. It's what all groups and companies who behave
in such a dismal way diserve. To sum the situation up, S-H-A-M-E. And they will
never defeat Open Source either.