OpenSim has a suite of ossl functions for handling JSON already (
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/JsonStore_Module).

If I get a chance, I'll take a look at these fns & see how hard it would be
to implement them. The idea of parsing the json on every operation seems
rather awkward (the joys of having no data structures in the language).
And... probably a good idea to compare the accessors in the OSSL functions
with these expressions.

--mic