i agree verb-object is a bit confuseing with typeing compared to verb object.
delete-region is for me not really logic, delete region is more clear.

On 2013-08-30 15:32, Ai Austin wrote:
At 11:00 30/08/2013, opensim-dev-requ...@lists.berlios.de wrote:
I'm still not sure whether verb-object is better (e.g. send appearance) or object-verb (e.g. appearance send).

I strongly vote for verb object in such computer script languages.

This works well also where there are more than one main parameter too, as that can get confusing otherwise. Its also the way most commands already are.

There are just a few hyphenated commands as you say. I spotted delete-region and remove-region