11fps ? is that not very low. 22fps gives more rome or 33fps.
But i admit that i read fps maby wrong, and have nothing today with the framerate or smoothness on the screen..

On 2015-03-02 19:28, Michael Emory Cerquoni wrote:
The reason physics and scripting are locked at 11fps is because this is what the OpenSimulator heartbeat ticks at, the reason it is multiplied is to satisfy the viewer statistics, I am not sure its possible to have it report the legitimate numbers without some wierd side effects, but I could be wrong, you would have to experiment, I suspect though that changing this could lead to a lot of badness.