It took me some time to understand that we have two distinct map systems.

Map V1 stores maptiles in the asset server. Map V2 uploads them in a directory using MapImageServerURI internally, and serves them to the viewer through MapTileURL GIVEN DURING LOGIN.

And that's the whole problem because "V2" viewers won't see the map in hypergrid since (I suppose) their map is bound to their login grid.