On 2/6/15 10:43 AM, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:
El 06/02/2015 a las 16:15, R.Gunther escribió:

See previous posts.

Excuseme but I can not find any post in this list about this issue with search or other modules and 0.8.1rc1 version

> Is the OpenSimSearch updated for the latest 0.8.1 version. because
> diva changed code in core.
> And core means also the normal opensim that yuo compile from source > is changed.

I am confused.

Mean this that http://opensimulator.org/wiki/OpenSimSearch is deprecated and all we "must" to use diva distro in the future?

By other hand last diva-r25084 have not the library "OpenSimSearch.Modules.dll"

I am thinking wait for the 0.8.1. Something has been lost in the new core if we can not use the search module.

Thank you for answer R.

Kindest regards,
Luisillo

You misunderstand.

Diva made changes to Core OpenSim Development code. The code that is going to become 0.8.1, which you are running a release candidate of. This has nothing to do with her separate "diva distribution".

It is simply a change for the next version of OpenSim. Module writers need to update their modules so that they will work with the next version of OpenSim.

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Developing_OpenSim_Addins
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Installing_3rd_party_addins

-ste