Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 14:41:03 -0500
From: "Karl Dreyer"<paoli...@islandoasis.biz>
To:opensim-users@opensimulator.org
Subject: Re: [Opensim-users] Script engine issue [listeners]

 I don't believe that the setting is referencing the number of listeners
in a script.. but rather, the number of listen events per script .. i.e.
the number of times a script can execute the listen capture event ...
?based on the scenario it made sense because the scripts would work
perfectly for a random period of time, then a random subset of scripts
would just cease to function. ?I would imagine that is due to the
fact that those scripts had reached their limit ... so if the
communications between prims such as "server / client" prims
(via llRegionSay) is very active; it could conceivably hit the 64 limit.
?I will point out that all of this is hypothesis based on the
behavior I've seen and the reaction to the change I've made in the
opensimdefaults.ini file.