Hello all, I've been having some strange issues with texture flickering/blurring lately running OS 0.8.1 as seen by the screen shot in the below link:

https://gyazo.com/6610e6142c3fdf434e5c8181292033e5

That is a "Linden" tree, but I also see this issue on random objects throughout my regions as well as baked textures on other people. Sometimes the objects "flicker" like the tree. Other times they just stay blurry until edited.

In that screen shot I'm already standing relatively close to the tree (appx. 3m) but sometimes if I walk closer to the affected object it clears up although sometimes it does not. I often times have to manually cam in on the object and/or edit it and close the edit window it for the textures to stop blurring in and out of focus; This is usually only to temporary effect and will likely be encountered again if I walk around a bit although not necessarily on the same object. Clear cache and relog does not seem to help either. I have also tried fcache clear in conjunction with clearing viewer cache to no avail.

I'm not certain this is a viewer issue since I don't notice this problem with the same viewer on SL.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Thank you!

--
OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.8.1
Physics: BulletSim