Thank you for the quick response

This setup is running on Grid Mode (Not HG) and all services are running on the same computer (MySQL, ROBUST, and all OpenSim instances). I haven't made any initial changes to the estate settings in the config files when I first set the grid up and I haven't changed anything related to estates since then.

On a whim I made backup of my existing database, created a new database, and tried OAR loading on that and the errors went away and was able to load multiple different OAR files with no issues and no estate errors. My configuration files were left exactly as they were when I was having the issue; The only change was fresh new database.

So now I am a bit confused and suspect that OpenSim's not liking something about my other database.