Today I decided to figure out what was causing all the errors and warn messages
in my console log for my region.  Somre of my other regions have several
hundred of them appear at startup but I wanted to clean my own region I use as
my home so it was totally clean.

I have only one warn message left but I noticed it has been around for awhile
and it is in all of my regions.

I am running on OSgrid and do have my regions running one release behind the
code OSgrid packages about once a month.

This is the error.

2017-10-28 20:20:06,402 WARN  [URL MODULE]: ExternalHostNameForLSL not defined
in configuration, HTTP listener for LSL disabled

I suspect it isn’t a big deal, but how nice it would be to have a clean startup
of a region with no such kind of errors at all.

Does anyone know exactly where I would look for what this is that is missing?
I had no idea there was code in opensim to connect to SL servers.

Tom