Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 4:58 AM
To: opensim-users@opensimulator.org
Subject: Re: [Opensim-users] Start-up cache errors

Hi,
Maybe you can give me copies of those prims so I can take a look to what is happening. - Many debug messages where made for devs to read logs like this, not end users
- asset type 0 is texture ( or sculpt map )
- grids can't scan all assets to fix creator id, just because they now have 2 many of them.
And creator ID had been broken in several different ways.
- only one object not giving error is a bug ill fix soon.

But first I would like to see why and what is reported missing.

Yes old grids are filling with very broken or bad content, but not easy to clean that without loosing the 0.01% old things that are good.
Even old freebies shops like wright plaza have now tons bad content.

Ubit

Ps: why do you run that cache scan at all startups? That’s a heavy thing.