Cache-Control   no-cache, must-revalidate, no-cache="Set-Cookie", private
Expires Fri, 01 Jan 1990 00:00:00 GMT
Pragma  no-cache
Content-Type    text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Encoding        gzip
Content-Length  1466
Date    Tue, 06 Nov 2007 22:46:56 GMT
Server  GFE/1.3
Connection      Close

Request Headers
Host    k8ial4ha-a.gmodules.com
User-Agent      Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:
1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9
Accept  */*
Accept-Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Accept-Encoding gzip,deflate
Accept-Charset  ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
Keep-Alive      300
Connection      keep-alive
Referer
http://k8ial4ha-a.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://os.chabotc.com/os.xml&parent=http://sandbox.orkut.com&lang=en-US&country=US&synd=orkut&mode=profile&nocache=2147483647&mid=0&h=200