Hi Technical Support,

We at BrewMobile Technologies from India, one of the fastest growing
company for innovative mobile applications/solutions. We would like to
implement Orkut application into one of our mobile application so that
many people can reach to Orkut on a faster way.
can you help us out here? what is the procedure? is there any licence
fee to get the mobile Orkut API's ? We would also like to be a partner
with Orkut to promote Orkut and reach to many more users.

Thanks & regards,

Anoop Tiwari

Chief Executive Officer

BrewMobile Technologies Pvt Ltd