On Mar 6, 12:10 pm, mick80 <hjhu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But then my concern is - how would the end users be able to see the
> app since most of them won't be iGoogle developers????

Right. You're going to have to wait for Google to launch this to the
public, or tell your users to sign up for the sandbox, or write a
separate gadget using the legacy API.

> Do you know when the generally-available version of iGoogle will fully
> support OpenSocial???

I don't know. I don't work for Google, and AFAIK they haven't made any
specific announcements, though they do have a recent blog post that
implies that they will be rolling it out soon.
http://igoogledeveloper.blogspot.com/2009/01/igoogles-getting-some-changes-under.html

Cheers,
Tim