Hi Sanjay,

I posted a somewhat-related question here:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-api/browse_thread/thread/82c34080cd8b57a9/ccf0e8dcb1738aeb?hl=en#ccf0e8dcb1738aeb.
The link I referenced suggests at the bottom of the page that it would
be option B.  I presume the parameters in bold there are all signed
and can be trusted.  My question was more along the lines of how do
you prevent OTHER parameters from being tampered with (as in your
option C).  I got no response but I just don't see what's to prevent
your own app's parameters from being altered just before they're
sent.  Anything you do at the client is visible to an attacker.

DB