Hi Robson,

Following example of code (xml).

Tomorrow I test you code, and send e-mail about, thanks for help ;P

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<Module>
  <ModulePrefs title="My APP" description="APP" title_url="
http://www.orkut.com"; height="300" author="Felipe Oliveira" author_email="
ifn...@gmail.com">
   <Require feature="opensocial-0.7"/>
 </ModulePrefs>
  <Content type="html" view="canvas">
    <![CDATA[
        <link href="common/css/style.css" type="text/css"
rel="stylesheet"></link>

        <script type="text/javascript"
src="common/js/jquery.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="common/js/friends.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript"
src="common/js/functions.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="common/js/canvas.js"></script>

            ... content - canvas ...
    ]]>
  </Content>
  <Content type="html" view="profile">
    <![CDATA[
        <link href="common/css/style.css" type="text/css"
rel="stylesheet"></link>

        <script type="text/javascript"
src="common/js/jquery.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="common/js/friends.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript"
src="common/js/functions.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="common/js/profile.js"></script>

            ... content - profile ...
    ]]>
  </Content>
</Module>