It's known to be working on Netlog, Hi5 (yes it really should) and I really
thought MySpace as well.

Did you try using one of the OpenSocial client libraries? They're available
for quite a few languages:

   - OpenSocial PHP Client
Library<http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-php-client/>
   - OpenSocial Java Client
Library<http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-java-client/>(with Android
support and samples)
   - OpenSocial .NET Client
Library<http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-net-client/>
   - OpenSocial Ruby Client
Library<http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-ruby-client/>
   - OpenSocial Python Client
Library<http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-python-client/>
   - OpenSocial Objective-C Client
Library<http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-objc-client/>(with iPhone
support and samples)
   - OpenSocial ActionScript
Library<http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-actionscript-client/>(ActionScript
Library that calls JavaScript OpenSocial API)

And most of them come with a decent set of examples too.

Ps, Orkut is working on implementing 3 legged oauth and activities, so while
that won't be done right away we do expect to have that live 'in the next
few months'