Bart Smaalders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > My impression is that you are not interested in a fruitful discussion
> > but only listen to certain buzzwords and then start to pick on people.
> >

> Sigh.
>
> Productive discussion focuses on the technology, not on the personalities.
> This sort of statement could easily be (mis?)construed as a personal attack.

This was the reason for my mail. I send it in order to tell Gunnar that his
mail looks like a personal atack. I don't like personal attacks and I am in hope
that this list will be a forum for technical based discussions.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/