On 7/27/05, Helmar Wodtke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > ext2fs:
> > http://www.sun.drydog.com/faq/9.html#9.24
>
> Well, that's like this access to some misconfigured Windows-Partitions on
> Linux... It's read-only and I can access only one partition (question: also
> only one if I have two disks?):

Not quite. The docs are somewhat messed up, it's had several hands on
it. According to the latest information:

"Thanks to David Buxton for modifying ext2fs to mount partitions that
are inside an extended partition."

My main issue with it is that it doesn't appear to support amd64, just
i386, and sparc32/64. Probably a simple matter to correct, but I
haven't looked into it yet.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/