Serge wrote:
- sorry for the duplicate mail...
- sorry also for relating about what is not sticktly Openwin considerations.

But however a little : my FlightGear, as well pkg-get installed (with Mesa) for
x86 on a standard Solaris 10,  works to slow  ; good. In this case, a solution
can be to use a Opensolaris Express build, because Mesa is here native ?

Mesa is going to be slow no matter where you get it from for Solaris.
It can't use any hardware acceleration until we get DRI (or a similar
system) in place.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]