On 8/29/05, S Destika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree it is early to criticise but that's also when you can easily address
> the criticism. Regarding my ability to criticise the processes -  I am
> talking as a  independent watcher rather than a contributor or a zealot and I
> talked all of my things based on facts. I think I explained them in a fairly
> easy understandable language.

If you're not an active participant, but merely an observer, it is
difficult to value your observations as much since you haven't
actually taken part in the processes. I would encourage you to
actually take part in the processes to get a better understanding of
them.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/